Monday, October 19, 2009

Day Lights Savings Time

Day lights savings time is this weekend in Russia! It's going to feel like I'm sleeping in for school, at least that is what my pastor's wife said, and I like to sleep in, but there's one problem. When it is time to go to bed I get too tired because the time has changed. That just means we get to watch more TV, but you know what that means, I GET MORE SLEEPY!!! That is what I just did last night I watched a movie and I got tired. DAY LIGHTS SAVINGS TIME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I always love when we gain an hour instead of losing. I so tired already...haha
    I had a wonderful friend from Russia...I would to visit sometime! :)
    If you would like come check out my site for a giveaway: littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete